This post has already been read 1444 times!
Every year Bangalore in Karnataka witnesses a huge number of individuals coming for studies and jobs
- Indira Nagar – This place is located in the central position of the city of Bangalore. Indira Nagar is known for its posh accommodations.
- BTM Layour – The houses and residential buildings in the BTM layout are moderately rated and for professionals this is the best place to live as it is close to Electronic city where a lot of corporate offices are located.
- Marathahalli – This area is close by Bangalore’ s HAL airport and is located in the suburban regions of the city.
- Hebbal – Being placed at the northern regions of Bangalore, Hebbal is connected with the main city by the Hebbal flyover.
- Kormongala- This is one of the most popular living areas in Bangalore. Connected beautifully with the entire city Kormongala offers all the basic needs needed for a calm living.
- KR Puram – KR Puram lies on the road of Madras and adds a royal flavor to the living place.
- Jaynagar – Jaynagar is one of the oldest regions in Bangalore. It is also well connected by most of the prominent areas of Bangalore
- Ulsoor – On the eastern areas of the famous MG Road is Ulsoor. It is a quite old neighbourhood. Also is a popular tourist spot as it has some famous temples and architectures.
- Richmond Town – Also located in the MG Road this area is also having good connections with the rest of the city.